Sunday 12 March 2017

Past simple tense for class 4 English grammar

Fill in all the gaps with the correct form of the verb in brackets.
1. Yesterday evening Alex (go)  to the cinema with a friend from college.

2. From 2009 to 2012 Tom (work)  in a bank in Tokyo.

3. On Saturday night the concert (finish)  at midnight.

4. Julie (arrive)  at the office this morning before her colleagues.

5. When he was young, Tom (ride)  a bicycle to school.

6. I wanted to catch the 8 p.m. train, so I (leave)  home at 7 p.m.

7. Last Sunday was my mother's birthday, so I (make)  a special cake.

8. My husband (start)  to play golf five years ago.

9. The great composer Mozart (die)  at the age of 35.

10. Amanda (do)  a lot of English exercises last week to prepare for the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment