Saturday 12 March 2016

CLASS 3 ENGLISH: READING COMPREHENSION TEST-1


ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL GOLCONDA
SA-2 CLASS 3 ENGLISH: READING COMPREHENSION TEST-1


I.                   Reading comprehension
Read the poem carefully and answer the questions given below

At the Seaside
When I was down beside the sea
A wooden spade they gave to me
To dig the sandy shore
My holes were empty like a cup,
In every hole the sea came up,
Till it could come no more.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
True of False
1.      The poet was beside the sea    (        )
2.     The poet was given an iron spade      (        )
3.     The poet was supposed to dig the sandy shore    (        )
4.     The holes were empty like a cup                  (        )
5.     The Sea came up in every hole            (        )

6.     The word “cup” rhymes with ‘me’       (        )

No comments:

Post a Comment