Friday 18 September 2015

CLASS 3 ENGLISH GRAMMAR REVISION

CLASS 3 ENGLISH GRAMMAR REVISION

I Fill in the Blanks using clues given in the brackets

1. it is not_______idea. It is ______(we/they)
2.  That is _______pencil. It is not______(you/he)
3.That is _______bicycle. Not_______(my/you)
4.______ have kitten. It is _________(I/MY)
5. I forgot to bring_____pen. Can you lend me ______(I/you)

II Choose the right words to complete these sentences

1.  The car  is inside / near the house
2. The bird is sitting on / at the tree.
3. Raju is standing on / between the two men
4. I live in /on Hyderabad.
5. The cat hid under/ over the chair.

III. Punctuate the following

1.     what time is it
2.     wow what a lovely dress
3.     raj rahul and ram are good friends
4.     where do you live

5.     alas we lost the match

No comments:

Post a Comment